- Provide outreach and recruitment for mental health careers to American Indian communities nationwide.
- Develop liaisons with tribal communities, university affiliated programs, and other entities to promote the education of American Indian students.
- Provide summer mentoring programs for American Indian students to gain exposure to the diverse aspects of the field of Psychology through research, clinical, and experimental activities.
- Provide stipends to undergraduate and graduate students to pursue a career in psychology.
- Provide psychological services to under-served American Indian communities by establishing training opportunities for psychology graduate students in American Indian communities.